Tuesday 10 December 2013

Prelim Task Video and Evaluation








Above is my groups prelim task video, the video is 32 seconds long featuring an opening transition, different camera angels and credits at the end of the video. In my evaluation of the video I conclude that the editing of the video, mainly the editing of the video was good enough, the parts that we had filmed were edited together with the fading transition so that it would fade from one scene to another showing a different angel to the task. However I do believe that there were different issues with the video, for example one of the flaws that was in this video was the volume of the dialogue, we could improve on this for the next time that we shoot a video by using a microphone to enhance the volume or shooting the dialogue in an empty room so that we could hear the voices properly. Another thing that could have been improved on for the next time I film the next task is making sure the camera is steady when using it in a handheld way, when I use the handheld camera I may have to film it a few times before I have suitable footage as I do not want the footage for my final edit to be shaky and having the issue of filming the footage more than once or twice after the editing phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment